1.The first and foremost tip is Stress Less as Getting older — without being doomed to wrinkle-doom and jiggly thighs — does not require a high-priced trainer and a bucket o’ Botox. Don’t think much and let the things go on easily, this will give your skin a wrinkle free tone.
2. Consume more fats, fats as in not junk foods and all go for the healthy kind, that is. Omega-3 fatty acids (found in salmon, walnuts, and seeds) help stabilise your mood, maintain bone strength, and help prevent visible signs of ageing by reducing inflammation in the body.
(Image Courtesy: http://japansqualene.ru/images/stories/industry-over-time1.png)
3. Get off the couch, and just watch television and play with your electronic gadgets, not only does regular exercise help you lose weight, tone muscles, build healthier bones, and boost mood, it can also help you think clearly. Try it! Make time for three 20-minute workouts a week. Run, bike, swim, dance — do whatever you enjoy most.
4. Feel the love, anyone who’s ever fallen head over heels or discovered an activity that makes them eager to jump out of bed in the morning knows that passion is a powerful drug. The ability to embrace life boosts self-esteem fuels the immune system and improves cardiovascular health. Passion in bed can be particularly beneficial: “Loving touches release hormones, including oxytocin that reduces stress and anxiety. Rekindle the flames with your partner. Or discover a new love in the form of a mental or physical pursuit: Take up painting, join a book club, start a running program. Do whatever it is that makes you feel energised and alive.
6. Pranayam(Yoga), for more energy, better posture, greater flexibility, improved mood, and less stress are just some of the rewards of this mind-body workout. “Yoga means ‘union’ in Sanskrit.” “Through conscious yoga breathing, you become aware of the connection between mind and body.” That translates into major anti-aging advantages. Yogic breathing has been shown to oxygenate the cells, ridding them of toxins, helping prevent illness, and making skin radiant.
Practice yoga or other mind-body activities at least twice a week, to give you an energy boost, help build bone mass and de-stress.
7. The last but not the least Sip green tea, the health buzz about this brew keeps getting stronger: Last year, green tea was found to reduce the risk of breast cancer and prevent remissions, and now it’s being tested as a way to help prevent bladder, colorectal, and lung cancer recurrence. Green tea is an amazing compound in terms of blocking the signalling network that is linked to the progression of cancer. It’s also an effective weight-management agent because it appears to rev up metabolism. Preliminary research indicates that green tea may even help prevent Alzheimer’s disease. A Japanese study published last year in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that drinking at least one cup a day can help keep your brain sharp as you get older.
Try it! Sip two or three cups daily for the ultimate health benefits.
So to look younger do follow these tips and write how much you liked the article, Do rate us.
Thank You For reading